I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict. I need it to survive, but sometimes I want to add a little something to fancy up my coffee. I’ve found 8 ways to spice up a regular cup of coffee that I think you are going to love!
Kick up Your Morning Joe
Every once in a while you need to mix things up. Next time you make your morning coffee try doing one of these!
- Fill a heatproof glass with ice and drizzle in chocolate sauce. Pour hot coffee over the ice and stir for the perfect iced mocha.
- Looking for a health boost? Adding coconut oil to your coffee is a great way to boost your morning cup. Peppermint oil is also a great choice.
- Like the taste of a dirty chai latte? Try mixing 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. cardamom, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, and 1/8 tsp. ginger to your ground coffee before brewing. You can thank us later.
- Get the gourmet taste at home. This sweet mint iced coffee is sure to bright even the dullest of mornings!
- Add some whipped cream and a light dusting of cinnamon to the top of your morning cup to give it a creamy spice. It’s the perfect antidote to a chilly fall morning.
- Love the flavored coffee syrups, but don’t love the price? Make your own for so much less!
- If you grind your own coffee, try adding some toasted coconut or dried orange peel to your coffee beans before grinding. It’ll add another layer of flavor and dimension to your coffee. You won’t regret it!
- Craving pumpkin? Make your own pumpkin iced coffee or pumpkin latte at home that’s just as good (if not better) than the local coffee shop!
There you have it! Eight ways to turn that plain cup of coffee into a flavorful masterpiece. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please review our disclosure policy.