Laundry is so fun…said no one ever! With kids and a fabulous husband I am swimming in laundry. Here are some gadgets that will make the laundry your easiest chore!
Gadgets that will make the Laundry Your Easiest Chore
1) Sock Lock – This little gadget is seriously fantastic! No more losing a sock and having a whole pile of matchless socks!
2) Clothes Folder – Oh folding clothes is the bane of my existence. I would literally live out of a laundry basket if it was just me! But alas I have children who need to learn to be productive adults, so I fold clothes! Make it easier with this handy dandy tool…even better teach the kids to use this and never fold clothes again!
3) Drying Rack – I have way too many things that cannot go in the dryer. I usually end up with clothes and unmentionables hanging off every door and chair in my house! This is definitely a much better option!!
4) Lingerie Bag – You spend a lot on your underthings! Take care of them when you wash them with this handy dandy bag!
5) Scrub Board – No matter how hard I try, I always end up with hand wash only clothes in my closet. This scrub board will save your hands and make scrubbing easier for those hand wash items.
6) Laundry Lasso – This little guy is super handy. They say it is to keep front loading washer doors open so that they can air out, but you could also use it on a top loader to keep the door open so it doesn’t fall on your head when you have to lean in for a stray sock!
7) Retractable Clothesline – If you have big quilts or blankets or even like to air dry your sheets outside this is a great option. It is retractable so you can pull it in when you don’t need it and keep it tucked out of sight!
8) Triple Laundry Hamper – If you sort your clothes as you take them off and put them in the dirties it will save you tons of time on sorting! This hamper has three different places, whites, darks, and delicates! Perfect!
9) Fold Down Over the Door Ironing Board – This ironing board is great because it is easily stored behind the door and you can pull it out just when you need it!
10) Green Wash Ball – Laundry detergent is harsh on your clothes and it can be expensive! This ball allows you to wash your clothes without detergent.
11) Hamper Hoops – Half of the battle with kids is getting them to put their dirty clothes into their hamper! This will make it fun and thus easier for you to get them to do it!
12) Wool Dryer Balls – This is another great alternative to a chemical filled product. Use these in place of softener for soft and nice clothes after drying.
13) Laundry Caddy – This handy caddy lets you have all of your supplies right next to the machines for easy access.