Are you tired of making the same thing over and over again for dinner? Give these one pan dinners a try! I think it’s amazing that there are so many meals out there that I never even considered before. Stop what you’re doing and put these on your list for this month’s dinner. You have never done anything so easy or simple in your life. I don’t know what I’ve made dinners so complicated before. One pan dinners are truly the way to go!
A Month of One Pan Dinners
- How yummy does this One Pot Tandoori Quinoa sound? I think it is a great, simple meal that you can make in your own kitchen.
- When I was a kid, my mom used to love making Cajun foods and now I can make this Cajun Chicken Pasta Skillet for my family.
- I think the whole family will fall in love with this Taco Skillet.
- This Skillet Lasagna is a go-to meal in my house. I find it easy to make and my kids gobble it right up.
- If you have not tried quinoa yet, it’s a great addition to any meal to make it that much healthier. Try this One Pot Thai Quinoa Bowl!
- I think if you’re looking to change things up in your house, this One Pot Greek Meatballs with Lemon Dill Rice is a great meal you can make.
- I am a huge fan of chicken and any dish that is super simple, I’m lining up to make this One Pot Pesto Chicken Tortellini.
- Is your mouth not watering yet? Mine totally is! I absolutely want to try this One Pot Chili Rigatoni!
- I am in love with this One Pot Jambalaya meal and I think you’ll love it too.
- Think outside of the traditional pan and make this 20-Minute Skillet Tuscan Tortellini for your family tonight.
- This One Pot Ziti with Sausage recipe is DELICIOUS!
- Does your family like a little spice in their meals? Try this One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta!
- My family loves anything that has to do with bacon and cheeseburger, so this One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is AWESOME!
- Looking for a new meal for dinner this week? Make this Cashew Chicken Broccoli One Pot Meal!
- Make your very own Tuscan Chicken Skillet using this recipe, very yummy!
- If you’re looking for a yummy Mexican dish, try this One Pan Mexican Quinoa.
- This one pan skillet lasagna is amazing, I promise!
- My oldest kids are a huge fan of this One Skillet Spicy Ranch Chicken meal. They think it’s the bomb. Stop what you are doing and make it!
- How genius is this One Pot Cheesy Pasta and Sausage recipe? I think you’ll make it a family favorite.
- Does life get any easier than a One Pan Chicken Alfredo? I think not!
- Your dinner life just got a whole lot easier. Are you ready for this Tortellini Sausage Tomato Cream Sauce recipe?
- Hungry yet? This Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp recipe looks oh so GOOD!
- Stop making dinner harder on yourself and make it easier with this One Pot Chicken Teriyaki Bowl recipe.
- Are you ready to make a little seafood skillet tonight? Go with this One Skillet Skinny Seafood Alfredo.
- Let’s talk about how easy and fabulous this recipe is. I think you’ll love this Cauliflower Rice Paella recipe.
- This is something you need to make for your family. I’m serious! One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodle for the win!
- Want a healthy, yet delicious meal to make?This One Pot Asparagus and Spinach Gnocchi might be the perfect fit!
- I am a huge fan of anything that has broccoli in it, what about you? A Cheesy Broccoli Green Onion Quiche might be the perfect one pot dish to prepare.
- If you’re trying to stay away from pasta, give this Spinach Artichoke Skillet Zucchini Lasagna a try! But wait…lasagna? You’ll have to check the recipe out because there’s no actual pasta, I promise!
- Keep it yummy and make this One Pot Goulash!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.