When it comes to eating delicious ice cream bars and treats, you’re going to love all these homemade flavors. Who says that summer treats can’t happen all year long?
I’m just going to say it. I love good ice cream. But sometimes, I want to create that taste in the comfort of my own home. The good news? These ice cream recipes give me that choice!
If you’re looking for some super delicious homemade treats and sweets that you can easily make, you’re going to love all these delicious ice cream desserts!
Totally “Cool” Ice Cream Bars and Treats
These cool treats are so simple and easy to make. Get ready to treat your tastebuds to flavors that they’re going to love.
1. Pistachio Hot Fudge Cupcakes – How Sweet Eats
One bite of these cupcakes and you’re life is never going to be the same.
2. Peanut Butter Dream Ice Cream Bars – Cookies and Cups
Two words: Peanut Butter. Enough said. (I could seriously eat peanut butter for every meal!)
3. Homemade Fudgesicles – Bunny’s Warm Oven
Why buy at the store when you can make your very own?
4. Paleo Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops – The Things We’ll Make
So good and made with healthy fat as well! There’s a good chance that the kids won’t even know the difference.
5. Dole Whip Popsicles – A Night Owl Blog
Tastes just like you’d get at Disney! Save some travel costs and skip the line and make your own at home instead.
6. The BEST Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches – Barefeet in the Kitchen
The title says it all…these are the best! (and I’ve taste tested a lot of them!)
7. Krispie Treat Ice Cream Pie – Cookies and Cups
This is one unique pie that has such an amazing flavor and taste! The beauty of an ice cream pie is that it stays cold and refreshing for quite some time.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars – Averie Cooks
Combine the taste of chocolate and peanut butter with these delicious bars!
9. Birthday Cake Ice Cream Bars – Studio DIY
Celebrate your birthday everyday with these sweet treats.
10. Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Midget Momma
These are too good to pass up! Anytime I can take cookies covered in chocolate and put them in my belly, it’s a total win for me.
Literally sweetness in every single bite. Try to say the title of this homemade dessert all in one breath!
12. Drumstick Ice Cream Sandwiches – Cookies & Cups
This treat is certain to sweep you off your feet. You’ve probably spent some money on this dessert at the store, but save your money and make your own next time.
13. Butterfingers Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Mooshu Jenne
Butterfingers and brownies combined to create this amazing taste and flavor.
14. Butterfinger Ice Cream Sandwiches – Amanda’s Cookin’
And if you have even more butterfinger cravings, you’re going to love this sweet treat.
15. Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars – How Sweet Eats
The taste of salty and sweet is out of this world delicious! It’s one of my most favorite combinations there is!
As you can tell, there’s no shortage of ice cream desserts for you to make and try! From salty to sweet, you’re going to love all the variety that these ice cream recipes bring.
Perfect for a snacking night at home or great to share! Just make certain that you take the time to make them all so you can choose the best. (I highly recommend having an ice cream taste test in your house to determine a winner!)