Spring is here and summer creeps closer everyday! Getting outside to play and relax is always at the top of my list this time of year and so here are 15 of the best outdoor activities to do once the weather gets nice!
15 Best Outdoor Activities
1) Cornhole – This game is fun for adults and kids alike! This game is perfect for playing with a lemonade or other cold beverage in your hand.
2) Giant Toppling Tower – This one is so fun and the kids can use it as building blocks when you don’t have a fun game going!
3) Bocce Ball Set – This is another fun lawn game that is great for groups of people to socialize and enjoy their beverages!
4) Water Balloons – This amazing water balloon gadget is perfect for filling lots of balloons at once. Use it over and over to make tons of water balloons for an epic water balloon battle!
5) Marshmallow Shooter – These are so fun and there is no way that these can get out of hand…am I right??
6) Nerf Bash Ball – This is a fun ball for throwing or kicking around! It is soft and perfect for any crazy antics you may want to use it for.
7) Flash Flight Disc – This fun disc changes colors and will light up the night! This is a fun after dark option for outdoor fun!
8) Lawn Darts – Don’t worry these aren’t real darts with sharp tips…because ouch that would hurt! So these are like darts but without the potential for injury!
9) Slammo – This game is volleyball-like and is one of the more athletic activities on this list. Play with a team and slam the ball onto the net…don’t worry it comes with a rule book!
10) Checkers Rug – This checkers rug is the perfect size to throw in a picnic basket or take on a hike. Then throw it on the grass and play while you enjoy lunch or a water break.
11) Sports Washers Game – This is one more great game that is perfect for backyard parties and BBQ’s! No skill required and anyone can play!
12) Get Knotted – Take the classic board game we all know and love outside with this fun game! The kids will love playing this game outside and hey why not spray the hose on them to make it more interesting?
13) Giant Dice – Get a giant game of farkle or yahtzee going with these giant dice!
14) Capture the Flag – Here is another fun after dark activity! Even big kids will love running around after dark with this fun game!
15) Horseshoes – This is a classic outdoor game that you will enjoy teaching your kids or playing with old friends!