Winter is already right around the corner. If you are a camping enthusiast who is looking for camping tips and ideas – then you aren’t going to let the cold weather stop you from camping! Here are some must have items for cold winter camping! Brr…
Must Have Items for Cold Winter Camping
1) Portable Stove – Maybe it is the coffee addict in me talking but I need to be able to boil water for my hot cup of joe. Nothing warms you up like a hot cup of coffee or soup! This portable stove is perfect for making something small to warm your belly.
2) Multi-Function Tool – This handy tool is great for chopping kindling and hammering stakes into frozen ground. So many great uses, this is a definite must have for winter camping.
3) Rechargeable Hand Warmer – This thing does everything! Most importantly when it is cold, it is a hand warmer! It also has a light and can charge your phone!
4) Outdoor Sports Mask – Your head is pretty much the most important thing to keep warm! This mask will keep you toasty warm when you are out in the cold weather.
5) Fire Starter – Make sure you can start a fire quickly with this fire starter! You don’t want to be left out in the cold!
6) Campfire Cooking Tripod – Like a warm cup of coffee nothing is better when you are cold than something warm in your belly! This tripod is perfect for cooking in the cold!
7) Mylar Thermal Blanket – If you do get too cold these blankets are perfect for an emergency situation.
Winter Camping Gear Suggestions
8) Wool Socks – Your feetsies are the second most important thing to keep warm! Grab some wool socks and some heavy duty boots to keep your toes nice and warm!
9) Long Underwear – I am cold just writing this post thinking about all this cold weather! Long underwear are perfect for keeping your whole body warm.
10) Thermal Gloves – These thermal gloves are great for keeping your hands warm but they still have enough movement to do camping work like cutting kindling or starting a fire.
11) Heated Vest – How cool is this heated vest? Stay warm with this under your clothes!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please review our disclosure policy.