Let’s face it, being a mom practically requires a steady IV drip of caffeine to get through the day, but what if I told you that it was possible to make it through the WHOLE DAY without even a sip of coffee? Check out these 10 ways to cut down on coffee and still be Supermom!
10 Ways to Say No to Coffee
- If you’re addicted to just the taste of coffee try slowly switching to decaf
- Consume green tea in place of your coffee since it still contains trace amounts of caffeine.
- Sub that warm, milky, triple-shot latte for a chai tea latte or hot chocolate.
- You can avoid that need for an afternoon coffee by cutting down on the carbs consumed during lunch since carbohydrates can make you feel sleepy after you consume them
- Try subbing out that large coffee that you sip on all day at your desk for water. Staying hydrated is key!
- Use up-beat music as a little pick-me-up instead of a caffeinated beverage in the afternoons.
- Consume plenty of Vitamin-C to avoid caffeine withdrawal headaches. Plus, it’s good for your immune system!
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation which can help if you drink coffee to relax and unwind.
- Replace your morning coffee with ginger tea. It’s warm, spicy flavor will wake you up just like coffee would early in the morning.
- Finally, try to cut back on unhealthy and processed foods. When you eat healthy, you automatically have more energy since your body has some real nutrition to run off of.
How to stop drinking coffee
So there you have it, 10 ways to say no to coffee. Good luck, Supermom, I believe in you!