This is a simple outdoor game that your kids can play. All they need is chalk and a pair of sneakers! Thanks to Stride Rite and their new line, Surprize – from Target. They are sponsors of this post.
Draw a collection of circles on your sidewalk or patio. Try to have each circle be a different color.
How to play:
- You can ask your child to jump from one circle to another.
- See if they can hop between the circles, fast, without touching any of the lines.
- Play a modified game of twister. Ask them to put body parts in the various circles.
- Grab bean bags and play a game of toss. Try to get all the bags into one circle, or all of the “blue” ones, etc.
- Make silly faces. Your circles can become faces, basketballs, and an untold myriad of doodles!
Kids. If yours are like mine, they love playing in the mud, climbing, jumping, getting scuffed from playing on concrete. Shoes need to keep up with growing and ever active bodies.
Surprize is an exclusive line of cute and comfy shoes by Stride Rite, available only at Target – at all US locations – we got our pair for $27.99.
The best of Stride Rite is now at Target in the Surprize line. These shoes are comfy and durable – LOVE the rubber toe “end” that is great for kids learning to ride their bikes and I LOVE the fact that all 27 styles are built for kids independence! No laces! Shop Surprize by Stride Rite.
Be sure to check out Surprize on all social channels for more information!