Is your kitchen a bit chaotic? Have you heard of the shine your sink method? Every night before you go to bed, shine your sink. Just that simple act, can make a big difference in your whole kitchen!! Here are some must-have products to organize my sink – and yours!! Love seeing an organized and clean sink!
Must Have Sink Accessories that Will Organize Your Sink
1) Faucet Extender – This is great for little ones who are too small to reach the water! My little one is tiny and this works great so he can have more independence when washing his hands.
2) Sink Strainer – The standard strainer has that disgusting thing in the middle that collects gunk and requires you to use your fingers to pull out the gross stuck on food. This strainer is hands down more fantastic and you can just flip the stuff out into the trash without ever touching the disgustingness!
3) Saddle Sink Caddy – My husband always sets the sponge on the counter where it gets pretty disgusting. These caddys are great because they let the sponge breath and dry without leaving a mark on the counter and without the sponge getting disgusting!
4) Over Sink Strainer Board – This is just brilliant for food prep. Wash your veggies in the strainer and then cut them directly over the sink and toss the “trash” into the garbage disposal!
5) Over Sink Chrome Shelf – I love the industrial look of this shelf. It is a great way to reclaim the space over your sink.
6) Sink Side Fence – This is just adorable. I love pink, #sorrynotsorry!
7) Over Sink Drying Rack – No more sopping wet towel needed to dry dishes. I use so much counterspace when I lay out a towel and then put my dishes out to dry. This saves that space and lets air get underneath the items for a much quicker drying time.
8) Under Sink Drip Mat – This really is a genius idea. So many things that go under the sink tend to leak, and don’t even get started about the damage that can be done when the sink itself springs a leak and spews water under the counter! This will protect your house and save you money on fixing the wood!
9) Sink Suction Holder – This holder is a great option for the bathroom sink. Store little ones toothbrushes or wet rags in a great place to let them drip dry and keep the counters clean.
10) Antimicrobial Sink Protector – The sink can be a dirty dirty place! This mat helps keep the germs at bay and keeps gross stuff from growing in the bottom of the sink.
11) Touchless Soap Dispenser – I would imagine that the pump on a normal soap is pretty disgusting being that you are touching it before your hands are clean! Don’t touch it, this touchless dispenser is definitely a cleaner option!