You scream, I scream, everybody screams for…mushrooms. Seriously, they’re so stinking good! But do you really know how many tasty and tempting mushroom recipes there are?
As you can tell from this post, I’ve gathered up 15 of the best that I really think you’re going to love. From side dishes to part of the main meal, you can’t go wrong with these great options.
No matter if you’re a fan of mushrooms of not, you need to treat your taste buds to these simple mushroom recipes.
Tasty and Tempting Mushroom Recipes
With the holidays coming, why not make some of these tasty mushroom dishes? Cooking with mushrooms is actually quite forgiving and they do a great job of taking on all the seasonings and flavor.
1. Garlic Butter Mushrooms – Jo Cooks
Is there anything that a little garlic and butter can’t fix? This delicious mushroom dish is a must try!
2. Rosemary and Mushroom Hashbrown Casserole – A Beautiful Mess
Rosemary and casserole?! Get out of here! This is a great holiday recipe that everyone will enjoy!
3. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Rice Soup – Bunny’s Warm Oven
With the cold weather coming up soon, this delicious homemade soup is certain to be a winner.
4. Crockpot Creamy Beef & Mushrooms Over Noodles – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Anything over noodles is always a hit. And if you have the skill to make the noodles homemade, go for it. Nothing tops homemade noodles and mushrooms.
5. Crockpot Mushroom Chicken – Crazy for Crust
Let your crockpot do the cooking with this delicious crockpot recipe. You can even have it cooking while you’re gone to come home for a delicious dinner.
6. Creamy Mushroom Pasta – Eat. Drink. Love
Once again, pasta makes the heart happy. This is one mushroom recipe that you’re going to want to make over and over again.
7. Fettuccini With Mushroom Alfredo Sauce – Tastes of Lizzy T.
Treat your taste buds to a taste of Italy with this delicious and simple mushroom dish.
8. Creamy Sausage and Mushroom Rigatoni – The Girl Who Ate Everything
So good. Add a little sausage and mushroom together and you’re got a totally delicious dinner.
9. Mushroom Alfredo – Kitchen Nostalgia
Who says that you need anything more than some mushrooms and noodles?!
10. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
Portobello mushrooms are the best of the best when it comes to mushrooms, if you’re asking me. They’re really great on the grill, too!
11. Wine Roasted Mushroom Crostini – Life As a Strawberry
Do you like to cook with wine? This is the recipe for you!
12. Smothered Chicken and Mushrooms – Yellow Bliss Road
Smother that chicken with all these amazing ingredients! So delicious!
13. Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms – Recipe Girl
Treat your taste buds with every single bite. More than likely, you’ve never had a dish quite like this.
14. Roasted Mushroom Polenta – Southern In Law
Some people eat this as a side dish, but it’s great for a main meal as well.
15. Asparagus Tart with Balsamic Mushrooms and Goats Cheese – The Kitchen McCabe
Goat cheese! You had me at goat cheese! So good!
See how many mushroom recipes there are?! You can’t go wrong with any of these delicious mushroom meal ideas!