Who else is forever running out of space on their devices? Are your kids taking tons, and tons of videos of themselves and their friends? Mine are! When you run out of space what do you do? When your kids want to share the videos (but you want security) what do you do? Kidoodle.TV® to the rescue!
*Many thanks to Kidoodle.TV – what a great product for tech-loving families – and Family Moments™ – with their awesome video store-and-share feature – for sponsoring this post. The program is available through both iTunes and Google Play.*
Kids Video Storage Solution
Maybe it’s the fault of being a mom-blogger, and maybe it’s because my kids have grown-up in the post-TV era… but video tutorials are the “rage” at my house. They do tutorials on how to set traps in minecraft, they interview each other about their day, they have elaborate “gymnastics shows”, they have a slumber party where they re-enact Frozen fifteen times, they take a video or three a day. AND they love to share them with their pals.
But here are some problems we have had and I bet you do too:
- How do we share them securely? I really don’t want anyone seeing my kids – I just want their closest pals and grandma to watch the “shows”. I need something that makes it easy for me to share to specific audiences.
- My device is running out of space, constantly. I need something that is super easy to navigate and dump all of my “family moments” into a storage location – online – no editing, no compressing, just dump and go.
- A perk… I would love a replacement to Netflix, something that is more kid-centric. So they can watch kid-appropriate shows and see their own videos with the shows (super cool for the kids).
Kidoodle.TV to the rescue!
- Once someone signs up they get 2GB of storage for free
- After their free trial ends then all of the cartoons will lock down but they will keep their 2GB of storage and can continue to use Family Moments for free.
- For $4.99 a month they will get all of the cartoons as well as 100GB of storage.
- When someone shares a Family Moment video it will play in full quality and doesn’t need to be edited down.
- The recipient of the shared video does not have to have a Kidoodle.TV account to view the video.
- Currently Family Moments is designed only for videos but photos will soon follow.
Don’t believe me? Try it! You will love the space, the TV options and the chance for your kids to share their creations with protected audiences (aka Grandma). You can get 3 months free!
Enter the promo code: CRAZY15 to get an extended trial of 3 months.
*For New Subscribers Only. Ends 31/12/15. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Go to www.kidoodle.tv/register to enter your Promo Code. No credit card required. Kidoodle.TV® is owned by A Parent Media Co. Inc.*
Thanks Kidoodle.TV for sponsoring this post.