Entertaining when you’re on a diet can be difficult because you want to serve something that is both delicious and yet not leaving you feeling guilty for absolutely demolishing your diet. That’s why we found you this list of 15 low-carb appetizers that will please guests and keep you guilt-free!
- Quick and Easy Zucchini Bites | Happiness is Homemade
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms | Snappy Gourmet
- Shrimp Pil Pil | Home. Made. Interest.
- Cheese Crisp Meatball Shooters | Mantitlement
- Breakfast Protein Balls | Kids Activities Blog
- Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs | Kicking It With Kelly
- Green Beans Almondine | Totally the Bomb
- Saucy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings | Beauty and the Foodie
- Pizza-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms | Creative Mama, Messy House
- Roasted Chic Peas | Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks | Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Kale Chips | Creative Green Living
- Asparagus with Prosciutto and Cream | Meaningful Mama
- Apple Sandwiches | Kids Activities Blog
- Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips | The Wholesome Dish
- Low Carb Cheesy Breadsticks | Modern Low Carb
- Grilled Tomatoes with Pepperoni | Year-Round Giving
- Healthy Chicken Meatballs | The Blonde Pantry
- Caprese Salad Bites | Meaningful Mama
- Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips | Frugal Living Mom
Need more? Here’s a HUGE LIST of 50 low carb snacks to pin to your fridge!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.