Losing weight is something the majority of Americans need to do. However, it’s all about finding what works for you. Losing weight fast is only recommended if you have the weight to lose. Always consult your doctor and never put yourself in a position to harm yourself.
- Stop eating sugar: One of the best ways to lose weight fast is to stop eating sugar. Your body will take a few days to react, but after a few days you will stop dropping weight. In some freak way, your body hold onto the chemicals in sugar, making it difficult for you to lose weight.
- Stop eating starchy veggies: You may think food like potatoes and bread are harmless, but they are not. Not only are they making you gain weight, they are making it difficult for you to lose weight.
- Get a Buddy! It is easier, a LOT easier, to lose weight when you have accountability, someone to keep you on track! OR even these nifty portion control plates!!
- Eat a low carb diet: If you really want to lose weight fast, you can cut out all carbs, but keep in mind your body does need some carbs. Eating a low carb diet may make you lose weight a tad bit slower, but it’ll help keep your blood sugar leveled out.
- Exercise two times a day: Burning the fat on your body is easy if you start exercising. Exercising allows your body to burn extra body fat after it burns off the fuel that’s in your tummy. Exercising can also help you get better results as far as seeing changes in your body.
- Eat every three hours: If you are someone who eats every second of every day, you need to stop. Start eating every three hours. Allow your body time to burn the food in your tummy, so it can start working on your body fat.
Get a set of labels and a marker. Keep track of your water goals throughout the day!
- Flush out the toxins in your body: Drinking water can help you lose weight fast because you are flushing all of the toxins out of your body. Drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water is recommended. It may take a few days to see any results, but it does work.
- Get a Smaller Plate and Fork. It’s crazy, but it works! Portion control is much easier to follow with a smaller plate. Without thinking about it you will start to eat fewer calories and smaller portions.
Losing weight fast is okay for some people, but not for all people. Weight loss can help you lead a healthier life. After you do start losing weight quickly, your body may plateau which will give you the opportunity to switch things up to get it losing again.This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please review our disclosure policy.