We all know WD-40 is great stuff, but did you know it could do all THIS? There are tons of great things you can do with this stuff and you will soon see why WD-40 is your new best friend and wonder how you ever lived without it.
Awesome Ways to Use WD-40
- Unstick a ring that is too tight on your finger
- Get your hamster wheel to FINALLY stop squeaking
- Free Lego blocks that are stuck together
- Get crayon off almost any surface
- Remove mascara from tile floors and mirrors
- Get nail polish off hard wood floors
- Remove old tape
- Get up paint or coffee stains on the floor
- Cleans piano keys
- Stop door hinges from squeaking
- Get glue out of clothing and carpet
- Scrub stain off your stainless steel sink
- Soften that new leather tool belt
- Remove sticky price tags on dishes
- Unstick gum from hair or carpet
More Crazy Things to do With WD-40
- Remove roller blade or chair scuff marks from floors
- Get ink off your hands
- Clean black streaks on hardwood floors
- Get rid of grime in bathroom or kitchen grout
- Loosen stuck zippers
- Untangle knotted jewelry
- Keep clay from sticking to molds during crafting
- Get sap off of Christmas ornaments
- Clean up those stainless steel appliances
- Remove permanent marker from furniture (definitely helpful in my household)
- Spray your jack-o-lantern inside and out and let it sit for 24 hours before adding a candle. It will last about 3 weeks this way.
- Restore your whiteboard or chalkboard by spraying them down and wiping clean.
Well, folks. I hope you have been inspired to grab yourself a can of WD-40 and tackle some new crazy messes in your life. Have fun!This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please review our disclosure policy.