With summer, comes the desire to escape the kitchen for the breezy outdoors. That is why we have come up with a list of simple and delicious grilled desserts that will please the whole family. Looking for the rest of your meal? Check out these grilled sides and the easiest grilled meals.
Fruity Grilled Desserts
Fruit is a great summer dessert choice since a lot of it is in season (ergo, cheap!) and it’s full of natural sugars. Perfect for a cool summer evening with friends or family.
- Ever thought about grilling pie? Check out this great blueberry lemon pie or maybe try this super simple gluten-free fruit cobbler.
- If you’re up for more of a challenge, try this grilled strawberry tart. Only a handful of ingredients and less than an hour to prepare!
- Looking for something a little simpler? Then this grilled pineapple is for you. Minutes to prepare and a favorite at my house.
- Who said pizza can’t be dessert? Make this cherry chocolate pizza once, and you’ll be hooked!
Simple Grilled Desserts
Sometimes you just don’t want to bake in the kitchen and that is where these fabulous grilled desserts come in! Just fire up the grill and make one of these on the BBQ.
- Craving brownies but don’t want to turn on the oven? Whip up this amazing skillet brownie and toss it on the grill instead.
- Impress your family and friends with these simply delicious grilled doughnuts and mocha ganache.
- Your kids will flip for these crazy campfire cones. Toasty and tons of fun.
- Keep it classy with this delicious salted caramel S’mores pizza that is sure to please.
- After making these, you may never go back to making classic S’mores ever again!
- Make your own skillet cookie at home. Just like the ones in the restaurants, except better!
Hope these grilled desserts have sparked your interest and encourage you to get creative with outdoor cooking.