There are a lot of things I can say that I’m good at – I’m sure you can think of several about yourself. But one thing I absolutely am not skilled at is styling my hair. I’m awful at it!
I am always on the lookout for fun hairstyles that look easy enough that I can do them AND don’t take a lot of time. I grabbed all of my favorites to share with you. If you’re looking quick hairstyles here is the place to start! (And if these aren’t enough for you, try our beach hair post... or our ponytail variations! Love all the ideas!)
- Love the fishtail braid but don’t have the time, patience or skill? Here is a HACK! This brilliant braid looks just like it.
- Add some hair jewelry – accentuating your styles with simple clips, like this Geo-Inspired clip, is an easy way to put your hair together in mere seconds.
- Do you wish you had thicker hair? More highlights for summer? Check out these hair extensions (best value we’ve found!!). Just clip them in and your hair is good to go!
- The twisted ponytail is super easy and really cute.
- The half-up crown braid is gorgeous and surprisingly easy to do yourself.
- This is listed as ‘the most simple hair style ever’ and she might be right! I love this three-bun up-do.
- Everyone loves the sock bun! Here is a great step-by-step tutorial to get it perfect.
- Have you seen the tuck and cover? This is one of my favorite hairstyles and it is crazy easy.
- Beach waves just got a whole lot easier. All you need is a few braids and a flat iron!
- Wrap your Bun Up! Use a nifty tool to wrap ad tie your bun up in mere seconds!
- The 10 second top knot might take a little longer than 10 seconds, but is definitely fast! And super adorable.
- Just add a headband! These make a quick pop to any boring hair day. If you’re not sure where to start check out this guide from Stylecaster, Headbands 101.
- The Gibson Tuck is one of my most favorites. If I can do this, so can you!
Here are our favorite Summer Hair ideas:
And some tricks on making the most out of your hair brush!!