What do you do when life gives you a bowlful of lemons? Or in this case, a stain on a new shirt, or an invasion of ants? The worst headache ever and no aspirin? A job interview and a wrinkled shirt? These life hacks are genius, from Top Trending, making life just a touch easier and all the tips in their video include items you typically have around the house!
Life Hacks You Wish You Knew Yesterday
Ten Life Hacks:
- Almonds can help headaches.
- Hairspray can help deter stains.
- Glue stick can relieve bug bite itches.
- WD-40 gets rid of the sticky goos faster than anything.
- Hold your breath and swallow if you have the hiccups.
- Ants hate Febreeze (and most laundry detergent will kill them).
- Cure a case of the wrinkles by throwing ice cubes into the dryer with the item.
- Fruit flies can be trapped, really.
- Hot water and a LOT of salt can break down a clog in a toilet (as can vinegar).
- Tractor Trailers are your highway friends.
- Stay on a budget with your groceries!
What Hacks have helped your life??