If you’re looking for some delicious and tasty low carb summer recipes, you’re going to love these simple options. Not only are they delicious, but they’ll keep you on your eating plan path!
During the summer months, I’m all about eating light and low carb. I tend to fill up my plates with leaner meats and veggies and find that my taste buds don’t really crave the fried foods as much. And for me, that’s a good thing. Not only are fried foods “heavy” tasting, but they can be a real drag for my body as well.
It’s time to feed your taste buds what they want this summer with these tasty low carb lunch recipes! Easy to make and even more fun to eat!
Tasty Low Carb Summer Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss
Make one or make them all, you’ve got all summer to eat through them!
1. Low Carb Italian Meatball Salad
Italian Meatball Salad Recipe – Meaty and hearty, you’ll love this flavor!
2. Cranberry Blue Cheese Salad Low on Carbs
Cranberry Blue Cheese Salad– Who doesn’t love the combination of cranberry and blue cheese?
3. Grilled Stuff Peppers Recipe
Grilled Stuffed Peppers – This is one of the tastiest and most simplest meal, ever!
4. Bacon Wrapped Scallops are a Low Carb Treat
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – Anything with bacon is always good…but when you pair bacon with scallops? Out of this world good.
5. Keto Friendly Pork Chops Recipe
Keto Pork Chops – Give your taste buds a true treat with this flavorful entree.
6. Low Carb Cauliflower Soup
Healthy Cauliflower Soup – Cauliflower is such a power food! It’s so so good and so low in carbs!
7. Italian Tuna Salad for the Low Carb Win
Italian Tuna Salad – If you’ve never tried this tuna salad recipe, you’re missing out.
8. Stuffed Butternut Squash without all those Carbs
Stuffed Butternut Squash – Another great stuffed vegetable dish that will be a true treat to your taste buds.
9. Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Grilled Romaine Hearts Chicken Caesar Salad – Eating grilled romaine hearts is crazy good. Go ahead, get your grill fired up and give this a try.
10. Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Add a little spice to your meal with these chicken meatballs.
11. Sloppy Joes the Low Carb (& Delicious) Way
Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers – This recipe is too much fun! Combining the taste of sloppy joe with stuffed peppers is perfect!
12. Potato Salad…Yep, it is Low Carb
Southern Cauliflower Potato Salad – Yes, even this potato salad recipe is low carb. Delicious for a side dish or to take to an outdoor BBQ!
13. Street Tacos Recipe
Keto Street Tacos – Street tacos are the best!
14. Tofu Stir Fry for Low Carb Yum
Kale Tofu Stir Fry – Stir frying tofu is a great idea! Tofu soaks up those flavors and taste wonderfully.
15. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce is My Favorite Low Carb Meal
Keto Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce – Who doesn’t love the taste and flavor of peanut sauce? So good!
These simple low carb lunch summer recipes are delicious and so easy to make! Who knew that eating low carb could taste so good?!!! It’s time for you to treat yourself and your low carb eating with some recipes that you just won’t believe are truly low in carbs. Every bite will have you wanting more!
While you can make these for lunch or dinner, why wait until the end of the day? They are perfect for lunch so that way you can eat the leftovers (if there are any) for dinner as well!
More Healthy Summer Eats:
- 5 Salad In a Jar Recipes to Simplify Lunchtime
- Dried Fruit + More Tasty Food Dehydrator Recipes
- 17 Healthy Seafood Recipes You Should Be Cooking
- 33 Healthy Smoothie Recipes Your Kids Will Love
- 22 Quick Plant-Based Meals and Snack Ideas
Do you have any favorite low carb summer recipes to share?