After a long, busy day, the thought of coming home to prepare a meal can be just plain exhausting–not to mention all the dishes that need to be cleaned up after the meal. So much work! Time for One-Pan Dinners.
Preparing a home-cooked meal doesn’t need to be such a chore. Easy, delicious recipes that you can prepare in a single pan are just what you need to simplify your dinner routine. Here are 15 recipes that will save you time in the kitchen and spare you from scrubbing lots of pots and pans later.
One Pan Dinner Recipes
1. One Pan Baked Ziti | Source: Tastes Better From Scratch
2. One Pot Jalapeno Nacho Pasta | Source: Dear Creatives
3. Roasted Wild Salmon and Asparagus | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
4. One Pot Mushroom Garlic Linguine | Source: Big Bear’s Wife
5. Chili Cheese Mac | Source: The Kitchen Is My Playground
6. Roasted Potatoes with Apples, Sausage and Maple Mustard Glaze | Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
7. Pasta Florentine Recipe | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
8. Vegetable Beef Stir Fry | Source: Dishes and Dust Bunnies
9. One Pot Cheesy Sausage Pasta | Source: A Cedar Spoon
10. Chicken and Vegetable Coconut Curry | Source: Just Us Four
11. Garden Vegetable Beef Skillet | Source: Simply Stacie
12. One Pan Steak Skillet | Source: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
13. Chicken Bacon Green Bean Skillet | Source: The Classy Chapter
14. One Pot Spicy Taco Rice Skillet | Source: Sweet C’s Designs
15. 20-Minute One Pot Cheesy Pasta and Sausage | Source: The Slow Roasted Italian
16. One Pot Meatless Monday Meal | Source: Kids Activities Blog
For a one-pan lunch, try Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas!
Let these one pan meals inspire you to create some of your own. You’ll enjoy dinnertime more than ever now that you don’t have a bunch of pots and pans to clean.