You know when you get a craving and you just have to have that food? That’s how I feel about Olive Garden. Unfortunately, we don’t have one close by, so driving for a couple of hours is out of the question. What’s a girl who’s craving pasta to do? Why, whip up one of these Olive Garden copycat recipes, of course! You’ll get all the flavors of your favorite pasta dishes right at home. Better for you and better for your budget, right?
Olive Garden Copycat Recipes That’ll Make You Swoon
1. Zuppa Toscana – One Of Those Olive Garden Copycat Recipes to Bring Italy To You
Oh! Yum!! Zuppa Toscana! It is *the* date night recipe! It’s creamy, it’s tasty and it’s easy to cook!
- 1 lb ground sausage (choosing a spicy kind is a good option, too)
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 4 slices fried, chopped bacon
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 cubes of chicken bouillon (or as much liquid bouillon as you’d need for 9 cups of liquid water)
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups fresh kale, chopped
If you’re not preparing your pot already, you’re missing out! Try this recipe out today and enjoy it in the comfort of your own home!!
2. One Can Never Go Wrong With This Chicken & Gnocchi Soup Recipe
Thirty minutes is all you need for this delicious and creamy Chicken & Gnocchi Soup. It’s packed with veggies and it’s creamy. The kids approved it, too! And that is just a win by itself!
via Food Folks and Fun
3. Mind-Blowing Olive Garden Copycat Recipe – The Best Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo sauce is THE best thing about Olive Garden. Period.
I am a huge sauce lover, so believe me, I’ve tried (more than once…) to find the secret to the delicious Alfredo sauce they always make in Olive Garden. And how happy I was when I tried this copycat Alfredo Sauce recipe!
Take your saucepan out and prepare yourself You will have your socks knocked off!
via Go Go Gourmet
4. Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo Copycat Recipe To Prepare The Best Steak Ever
One of the things I love eating in Olive Garden is definitely chicken. But eating the same meat every time will usually get you easily bored. But not with this copycat Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo recipe! It just makes my tastebuds sing every single time.
via The Midnight Baker
5. The Zuppa Toscana Never Tasted So… Italian!
Perfect for cold evenings, the Zuppa Toscana is delicious and frugal… can’t beat that when you’re looking for a substitute for your favorite takeout! And the biggest pro – the kids love it!
via Parenting Chaos
6. The Breadsticks – Soon To Be Among Your Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Of course, you can’t get that Olive Garden experience without some warm, chewy breadsticks to go along with your meal. They are great to dip in some marinara sauce, too! Yum!
via Mommy Musings
7. The Most Delicious Marinara Sauce For A Real Italian Pasta Experience
You’ll need some marinara sauce for those breadsticks… or to go on top of a heaping plate of spaghetti. You can make it in a bigger batch and freeze it, too. That way, you’ll be able to quickly put a tasty pasta dinner for the family, even on a busy night.
If you want more pasta ideas to add to our monthly meal plan, don’t miss to check out our Pasta Dinners the Whole Family Will Love.
via Tammilee Tips
8. Smoked Mozzarella Fondue Appetizer to Satisfy All Your Italian Cheese Cravings
The Appetizers in the Italian kitchen are my absolute weakness. They are quick to make and always SO delicious! Mmmm…
Are you craving an appetizer now, too? Smoked Mozzarella Fondue to the rescue. Look at all that creamy, cheesy goodness you can make in your kitchen!
via Tastes of Lizzy T’s
9. The Best Olive Garden Copycat Recipes Online – Make Your Favorite Garden Peach Tea
The weather is hot, the sun is burning and you’re dreaming about getting a cold drink as soon as you get in your house. And then, you remember your favorite Olive Garden summer drink – Peach Ice Tea!
Quench your thirst with a tall glass of this copycat version of Olive Garden Peach Tea. So refreshing!
via Amanda’s Cookin’
10. Cocktail Time at Olive Garden’s – Your Favorite Moscato Citrus Berry Splash Recipe Is Here
And if you prefer a more adult beverage with your meal, you can’t go wrong with this Moscato Citrus Berry Splash.
It’s great to prepare and have while cooking your favorite Olive Garden meal from this article. It’s also great to have by the pool on a hot day. You should definitely give it a try!
via Who Needs a Cape?
11. Chicken Lombardy – All-Time Favorite Olive Garden Meal
Winner, winner chicken dinner – You’ll wonder where this Chicken Lombardy has been all your life after you make it. Even if you never had it in an Olive Garden restaurant, you’re going to fall in love with it on the first bite!
Because – let’s face it – you can never go wrong with chicken, mushrooms, and mozzarella!
via Creme de la Crumb
12. Crockpot Set and Forget Pasta E Fagioli Olive Garden Copycat Recipe
Don’t feel like cooking dinner tonight, but your household needs to be fed? I have a solution for you! Go for this Olive Garden crockpot copycat recipe for Pasta E Fagioli. Set it and forget it! Don’t you just love it when your dinner cooks itself?
If you’re looking for more dump-and-go meal ideas, you’d like our Set and Forget Slow Cooker Recipes, too.
via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Olive Garden’s Minestrone Soup Copycat Recipe To Save Dinner On Busy Nights
If you’re short on time on a busy work night, you’re going to love this all-time favorite copycat recipe from Olive Garden.
This marvelous Minestrone Soup can be made in just 30 minutes. And it will satisfy even the pickiest eaters! So easy and so good!
via Averie Cooks
14. The Perfect House Salad by Olive Garden Copycat Recipe
If there is something I really love in Italian restaurants, it’s the variety of salads on their menu!
For example, I could eat this Olive Garden’s house salad all day long. And with this copycat recipe, I can now make it at home. Mmm.
15. Best-Tasting Italian Dressing Copycat Recipe To Feel Like You’re In “Olive Garden”
The perfect finish for every Italian salad is the perfect dressing. And Olive Garden’s Italian dressing is amazing. So, what are you waiting for?
Drench (I mean, drizzle) your salad with this amazing at-home version of their Italian Dressing. You’re going to thank me later.
via The Cozy Cook
16. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe Leaked From Olive Garden’s Kitchen
Do you love Olive Garden’s “Seafood Alfredo”? If you do, you MUST try this Shrimp Alfredo Pasta recipe! It’s so delicious, you’re going to swoop every last piece from your plate.
via Natasha’s Kitchen
17. Baked Parmesan Shrimp To Impress Your Family With Your Italian Food Skills
Speaking of shrimp, do make this Baked Parmesan Shrimp… and then, don’t miss inviting me over for dinner.
This is one of the recipes you’ll save because your family will ask you to cook it over and over again. Even if your kids are not the most avid seafood lovers.
via Homemade Hooplah
18. Olive Garden’s Chef Secrets: Healthy Chicken Abruzzi Recipe
Did you know that Italian cuisine, as a part of Mediterranean cuisine, is very healthy? And you can easily enjoy all the benefits of a healthy Italian meal at the comfort of your home?
You can feel good about this Healthy Chicken Abruzzi recipe. It’s totally delicious and totally good for you.
19. Olive Garden Copycat Recipes: Chicken Vino Bianco
This recipe for Chicken Vino Bianco claims to be so delicious it may teleport you to Italy. Take me away!
This recipe is easy to make and you’re going to love it, for sure!
Here’s what you need to add to your shopping list:
- 1/2 pound dried linguine
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 4 (4 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, grated
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup white wine, (I use Chardonnay)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 scallions, chopped (divided)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
via The Slow Roasted Italian
Looking for more kid-approved pasta dishes? Definitely check out One-Pot Pasta for Kids post for even more ideas!
Have you found your favorite Olive Garden copycat recipe it this list? I know I picked a few favorites myself. Which is the first recipe from this list you’re going to cook? I’d love to hear how it ended up, too!
Did you like these yummy Olive Garden copycat recipes? Then you’ll love these other copycat recipe ideas we’ve gathered for you:
- 15 Red Lobster Copycat Recipes to Try at Home
- 15 of the BEST Applebee’s Copycat Recipes
- 15 Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes That Are Almost Too Good to Eat
- 15 Copycat Candy Bars That Are Better Than the Real Thing
- 16 Copycat Panera Recipes You’ll Want to Eat Every Day